Call for papers
Posting of papers
List of participants
Call for papers
The call for papers includes papers on the following topic areas:
- Legal aspects of land development,
- Public-private cooperation in the development process,
- Enforcement of planning provisions,
- Real estate and land use planning,
- Property rights and land development,
- Public participation rights,
- Comparative analyses of planning laws.
- Any other topic relating to planning and law or to planning and property rights is also welcome.
Deadlines and procedure
Abstracts should be between 300 and 500 words. For both abstract and paper please use this template (word): Template. Abstracts are to be submitted before the 27 October to email: email@example.com. The submitted abstract will then be reviewed and the authors will get notification of acceptance before 7 November. For administrative purposes please indicate when submitting abstract if you are planning to have your paper reviewed.
If the paper is to be reviewed the dealine is the 27 October. If only the abstract is to be reviewed the deadline is extended until the 3. November.
Full papers are to be submitted before the 24 November, if it is to be reviewed. If this is not the case the paper must be submitted before 5 January. For an overview of dates and reviewprocess see: Important dates. The full paper should not exceed 15 pages including abstract, pictures, diagrams references and appendices. For both abstract and paper please use this template (word): Template. Papers are to be submitted to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication - We are considering the possibilities of voluntary posting of conference papers on the conference website after the conference. Furthermore we will strive to arrange publication of selected papers in a book. Further information on this will be announced later.